Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Bài đăng

Vietnamese people often drink dry tea, this is the usual tea

  Vietnamese people often drink dry tea, this is the usual tea
Các bài đăng gần đây

Look at the cool green tea buds in the early morning from Vietnam

Look at the cool green tea buds in the early morning from Vietnam

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐏𝐒 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

  𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐏𝐒 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 Product Type:Green Tea Style:Loose Tea Age: 5 year Processing Type: not fermented Shelf Life: 2 years 🌎  More detail:  https://www.fulmex.vn/2020/06/green-tea-ps.html Origin: Vietnam 🇻🇳  Origin: Vietnam 🗳  Packing: 30kg, 35kg, 50kg per Bag PPPE. 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐗.,𝐉𝐒𝐂 We provide green tea, black tea... the best tea from factories in Vietnam 📞  (Viber/Whatsapp/Zalo) 👉  (+84) 913 59 79 29; 👉  (+84) 916 457 171; 👉  (+84) 918 282 203; 📧  info.fulmex@gmail.com

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

  [ 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐓𝐇] 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ------------------------------ Product Type:Green Tea Style:Loose Tea Age: 5 year Processing Type:not fermented Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet Shelf Life:2 years Supply Ability:300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month Packing Standard: Outer PP bag - size: 80cm*120cm Inner PE (Nylon) Bag - size: 90cm *130cm Weight: 35-50kg /bag, 20000kgs in 40ft Customized: 5kg 10kg Carton box, 100g, 200g, 500g, 900g, etc sachet, pouch, Vaccumed bag, Kraft paper sack. ------------------------------ 🇻🇳  Origin: Vietnam 🗳  Packing: 30kg, 35kg, 50kg per Bag PPPE. ------------------------------ 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐗.,𝐉𝐒𝐂 We provide green tea, black tea... the best tea from factories in Vietnam 🏠  No 10, Tay Son Street, Yet Kieu, Ha Dong, Ha Noi, VietNam 📞  (Viber/Whatsapp/Zalo) 👉  (+84) 913 59 79 29; 👉  (+84) 916 457 171; 👉  (+84) 918 282 203; 📧  info.fulmex@gmail.com 🌎   www.fulmex.vn

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐅𝟑

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐅𝟑 from Vietnam ------------------------------ Tea leaves are naturally dark brown, reddish-brown water color, acrid taste, rich aroma ------------------------------ 🇻🇳  Origin: Vietnam 🗳  Packing: 30kg, 35kg, 50kg per Bag PPPE. ------------------------------ 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐗.,𝐉𝐒𝐂 We provide green tea, black tea... the best tea from factories in Vietnam 🏠  No 10, Tay Son Street, Yet Kieu, Ha Dong, Ha Noi, VietNam 📞  (Viber/Whatsapp/Zalo) 👉  (+84) 913 59 79 29; 👉  (+84) 916 457 171; 👉  (+84) 918 282 203; 📧  info.fulmex@gmail.com 🌎   www.fulmex.vn

Classification of tea in a black tea factory from Vietnam

Classification of tea in a black tea factory from Vietnam -------------------- We offer green tea, black tea, broken tea ... the best teas from our factories in Vietnam 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐗.,𝐉𝐒𝐂 We provide green tea, black tea... the best tea from factories in Vietnam 🏠  No 10, Tay Son Street, Yet Kieu, Ha Dong, Ha Noi, VietNam 📞  (Viber/Whatsapp/Zalo) 👉  (+84) 913 59 79 29; 👉  (+84) 916 457 171; 👉  (+84) 918 282 203; 📧  info.fulmex@gmail.com 🌎   www.fulmex.vn

Black Tea TH2

Black Tea TH2  Quick Details Product Type:Black Tea Type:Ceylon Black Tea Style:Broken Tea Age: 5 year Processing Type:Fermented Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet, Vacuum Pack Shelf Life:3 years Place of Origin:Vietnam Brand Name:Fulmex.jsc Supply Ability:300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month Packing Standard: Outer PP bag - size: 80cm*120cm Inner PE (Nylon) Bag - size: 90cm *130cm Weight: 35-50 kg /bag, 20000kgs in 40ft Customized: Customized:  5kg 10kg Carton box, 100g, 200g, 500g, 900g, etc sachet, pouch, Vaccumed bag, Kraft paper sack.  Appearance:  + Size: 1mm-5mm - Stalks: + 1% Stalks and fiber: Color Black and brown              - Leaf: + Ratio: +10% Brown leaves + 90% Black leaves              + Color: Deep Black color 70%, Black color: 20%, Brown color 10%. Cup: - Color: Deep Red-Golden- brown color. perfect Clear, bottom see through. Not cloudy.